Monday, April 16, 2007

Phoenix Grill - No Spice Rack Here.


I recently did a photo shoot in a Scottsdale, AZ public park. This is not one of the final shots to graduate into the selection pool, but it is one of my favorites. The subject is the owner of a multi-million-dollar company and is a very high-energy "type A" personality. I've worked with him for a few years now, and it was nice to see him in a different light, kicking a ball around in a park with some friends. Photography isn't really as much of a creative end unto itself as drawing or painting is for me, but I do love the capability it affords me to spontaneously capture extremely fleeting moments.

2 comments:

Henry Elmo Bawden said...

Thanks for linking me man. It's nice to see you posting again. I look forward to seeing your artwork. Take care Bill.

-Henry

UBYOU! said...

Well, I am happy to hear your lineage is increasing as fast as mine...almost. I love your work and always have. I'm glad you reached out to me. Your timing couldnt have been better. Today I secured a contract to design & fill a large insert for a small town in Vermont. The theme is "keep Vermont Green".
I do not have the time to design all these print ads, so what is your charge? Can you send your work in pdf? Can you take the time to do this gig? It would be a real pleasure to work with you again. And on a newspaper insert...it's a small world.

Love ya,

Pinky